Legal/Compliance Analyst – part time/ Geringfügige Beschäftigung
Banco do Brasil S.A. is the largest Financial Institution in Latin America. Its wholly-owned subsidiary based in Vienna, Banco do Brasil Aktiengesellschaft (BB AG), is the Head Office for the European continental business. Currently, we are looking for a
Legal/ Compliance Analyst
Part time / Geringfügige Beschäftigung
to support the Regional Legal/Compliance and Internal Controls Department on topics related to Banking Law and Financial Crime Compliance, drafting legal opinions, supporting the Team in preparing presentations and research activities, including research on companies and on transaction patterns of clients.
- Administrative support of the Legal and Compliance Team (prepare documents in word/excel, draft presentations in PowerPoint, prepare training materials etc.)
- draft legal opinions in all areas of Law with a specialization on Banking/Regulatory topics
- take over Compliance tasks especially in regards of Anti-Money-Laundering (research, PEP monitoring, Sanctions screening, draft Policies & Procedures etc.)
- support the Internal Controls Officer
This position offers you the opportunity to get to know the challenging environment of the banking sector and to take on responsibility in Compliance and Legal tasks as part of a young and international team.
- Currently studying law (civil Law exam taken) , business administration with a focus on Banking Law
- Able to work independently
- Ability to think creatively with respect to transforming legal requirements into operational processes
- Strong organizational, analytical and intercultural skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English. Portuguese or Spanish language is an advantage
The monthly gross salary is based on the maximum amount of marginal employment (EUR 438,05 /2018) defined by Austrian labor law regulation.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV directly to: [email protected]
Infos für Bewerber
Beziehe dich bei deiner Bewerbung auf UNI.at!
Für die Bewerbung um diese Stelle sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Banco do Brasil AG